We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Spoken and written English
- Experience working with Jira is a plus
Sounds like you? Submit an application below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org